Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the products offered for sale on mobilebizco.com (“Website”).
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company pertaining to the subject matter contained in this Agreement. If you don’t agree with any of the provisions contained hereunder, kindly cease further use of this Website.
This Agreement is subject to updates at any time without any prior notice to anyone. All such updates are effective on their posting on this page. You are advised to visit this page often to remain abreast about the latest updates and changes in this Agreement. Your continued use after such updates signifies your implied consent to the updated Agreement.
All we require from you is your legal capacity to enter into a valid contract, as laid down by the applicable law.
Description of Services
MobileBiz Co is a mobile application that can be used to create and send professional-looking invoices from your Android-based smartphones. It also offers a host of other user-friendly features that make the process simpler and enriching.
We offer different plans to suit the individual requirements of the users of our products. In order to use the app and the cloud, you are required to sign up for an online account. You can give access to one or more persons in your team to use this account. Based on the number of persons added to your account, we have devised different subscription plans, which are billed on a monthly or annual basis. Please refer to Pricing section for information on subscription options and charges.
All subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period, unless you inform us not to renew the subscription at least seven (7) days prior to the renewal date.
We may change the applicable fees or fees structure at any time.
All our subscription products are displayed on the Website. However, when you decide to buy a subscription, you will be redirected to an online store hosted by Fastspring.com. All credit card information relating to the purchase will be stored in the secured servers of Fastspring.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Since we offer a 30-days’ trial period to test the app, all purchases are non-refundable.
Subscription can be canceled anytime.
- For monthly subscription, any unused days of the month are forfeited and no credit is given back.
- For yearly subscription, unused months are credited back to your account.
- Canceled subscriptions automatically revert back to Free Plan.
Downgrading of Subscription Plans
Downgrades are allowed. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the downgrade details. Processing time may take around 1-3 days upon receipt of email.
Prior to full-scale release of the app, we release its beta versions and invite beta testers to test the app for its features and functionality. Furthermore, we may also release beta version for a part of the services before full release. We will decide the duration for running such beta versions. We will also determine the success of such beta tests. You will be under no obligation to purchase subscription for such beta releases. Continuation and discontinuation of such beta testing, in whole or in part, shall be at our own sole discretion. We shall not be liable for any loss to anyone arising out of such continuation or discontinuation of beta testing of the app.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, features, products, apps, and services offered on this Website are, and will remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company. Nothing contained in this Agreement suggests transfer or assignment of any right, like copyright, trademark, patent, design, database rights, trade secrets, other proprietary rights, etc. You can use the app in accordance with the provisions contained in this Agreement for the duration of your subscription plan.
This Website and the products/service offered through the Website are protected by the relevant laws applicable nationally as well as internationally, like contract law, intellectual property law, etc.
- This Website contains different interactive features where you can post your comments, suggestions, and messages (“Content”). You hereby grant us a limited, worldwide, royalty-free license to publish your Content on our Website. We may remove such Content in case we find it to be offensive, vulgar, or illegal in any regards whatsoever. We will not be liable for any loss to person, reputation, or property on account of any Content posted on this Website.
- We expect you not to introduce or spread harmful computer contaminants, like viruses, Trojans, or other programs that have the potential to damage, destroy, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information on other computer systems, either to or through this Website.
- We further expect you not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notice in or on any portion of this Website.
- We may monitor any and all Content transmitted or received through this Website. We may review and/or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any Content, which we deem inappropriate, or in violation of any provision of this Agreement.
Rules Governing User-Submitted Content
- Your submitted Content must be your own sole work and must not violate any intellectual property right of any legal entity. We will not be liable for any property rights’ violation arising out of such Content. We will not be liable to pay any charges, fees, or royalty to anyone for intellectual property rights’ violation of such posted Content.
- Your Content will be visible either to the registered members of this Website or general public or both. We may moderate all the user-posted Content before publishing. The decision of our moderator(s) in this regard shall be final and cannot be called into question by anyone.
- By submitting any Content on this Website, you give us worldwide, non-exclusive, licence to use and modify all such Content and distribute it to others through this Website.
- We will not be liable for any losses suffered by anyone due to their reliance on the information contained on this Website.
- We do not manage, control, or regulate any website accessible through links on this Website. Thus, we will not be liable for your transactions or dealings with such linked third party websites.
- We do not guarantee either the updates or availability of this Website at any given point of time and for any reason whatsoever.
- Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee foolproof accuracy of the content on this Website. Thus, we disclaim any liability, financial or otherwise, for inaccuracies in any part of this Website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the Website information for any particular purpose.
- We do not endorse or recommend that the app is suitable for any specific use. You will be solely responsible to verify that the app meets your specific requirements.
- This Website and the app are provided on an “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. We disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- No advice or information obtained from this Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
You will indemnify and hold the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to and use of this Website and/or app, including the information obtained through this Website.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL, AT ALL TIMES, BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY.
The Company’s failure to enforce any right or to act with respect to any breach of any provision contained in this Agreement shall not be construed as waiver of that right nor waives the Company’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
If any provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent legal agency, such provision shall be struck off and the remaining provisions remain enforceable.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC Rules) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The Tribunal shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.